Strawberries & Cream Frozen Yogurt
This Strawberries & Cream Frozen Yogurt recipe gets its "cream" from Sweet Cream Natural Bliss. Sprinkling fresh, sliced strawberries with sugar draws out some of the moisture and let's the strawberries soak in their own juices, so take your time with this step as these luxurious macerated berries add a wonderful flavor dimension to this frozen yogurt.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cream Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
Or Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh seasonal berries (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE strawberry-sugar mixture, yogurt, Coffee-mate and lemon juice in food processor; process until almost smooth. Spoon into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve with fresh berries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
this tastes great, I used 1/4 c sugar and it was still sweet enough, enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (9% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 20mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 28g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.