This Strawberries & Cream Frozen Yogurt recipe gets its "cream" from Sweet Cream Natural Bliss. Sprinkling fresh, sliced strawberries with sugar draws out some of the moisture and let's the strawberries soak in their own juices, so take your time with this step as these luxurious macerated berries add a wonderful flavor dimension to this frozen yogurt.
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Sweet Cream Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE NATURAL BLISS All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Fresh seasonal berries (optional)
PLACE strawberries and sugar in large bowl; stir to combine. Cover; let stand for 1 hour.
PLACE strawberry-sugar mixture, yogurt, Coffee-mate and lemon juice in food processor; process until almost smooth. Spoon into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve with fresh berries.
Review This Recipe
this tastes great, I used 1/4 c sugar and it was still sweet enough, enjoy!