This gorgeous Strawberry Almond Chocolate Tart makes a beautiful presentation and it tastes wonderful! Try this for your next special event and you're sure to impress your guests.
- Refrigerated pastry for 9-inch pie
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tablespoon amaretto liqueur or 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 3 tablespoons toasted almonds
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
PLACE unfolded pastry on ungreased baking sheet. Turn edges under 1/2 inch; flute. Prick pastry with tines of a fork.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on baking sheet on wire rack. Spread with jam.
MICROWAVE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in liqueur. Pour over jam; spread to edges. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
ARRANGE strawberries over chocolate; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
WoW is right!
I used a chocolate crust and it was terrific. What an easy way to make a hit.
Read More Reviews