Strawberry and Cream Empanadas
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Strawberry Flavor Powder
- 6 (5-inch) frozen puff pastry squares, thawed or 1 sheet (half of 17.25-ounce package) frozen puff pastry, thawed and cut into 6 squares
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BLEND cream cheese and Nesquik in medium bowl until well blended.
PLACE 2 rounded tablespoons of mixture in center of each puff pastry square. Wet the inner border of each square with water. Pinch the square together tightly to form a purse. Place on baking sheet.
BAKE for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 24g (37% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (52% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.