Strawberry Bliss Aguas Frescas
Lime and mint flavors add zest to this chilled Strawberry Bliss Aguas Frescas.
- 2 cups strawberries, stems removed, washed
- 10 mint leaves
- 3 cups cold purified water
- 1 cup Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Especially great since it's strawberry season
I enjoyed serving this dish to members of my baking club. I omitted the mint. It tasted fresh and sweet.
Serving Size: 1/5 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 15mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 60% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.