Strawberry Blues Smoothie
Strawberry and blueberry together are a match made in heaven. Mix them together in this Strawberry Blues Smoothie from Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1 packet Strawberry Sensation Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 tablespoon lowfat whole-grain granola or ground flaxseed (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
VARIATION: For a Strawberry Nectarine Smoothie, substitute 2 medium pitted nectarines for blueberries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My kids love these for breakfast before school! The color is so surprising.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 59g (20% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 46g
- Protein: 14g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 160% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.