Strawberry Burst Smoothie
Have your own version of strawberries and cream with real strawberries and rich, creamy French Vanilla. Try this Strawberry Burst recipe today!
- 1 container (6 oz.) strawberry fat free yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 260mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (25% of DV)
- Sugars: 32g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 250% of DV
- Calcium: 70% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.