Try this cheesecake covered with strawberries and strawberry jam at your next holiday get-together. The creamy filling and heavenly strawberries melt in your mouth.
- 1 1/2 cups BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 5 large eggs
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh strawberries, stemmed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup strawberry jam, warmed
- Fresh mint sprigs for garnish
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
COMBINE bread crumbs, butter and sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 10-inch springform pan.
PLACE cream cheese, eggs, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, flour and lemon juice in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until center is set when shaken.
COOL in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Arrange strawberries over top of cheesecake; drizzle with jam. Garnish with mint.
Review This Recipe
what a great recipe. Very approved for my family. Just follow exactly the recipe and you'll see. The only thing wrong i did, i put an extra tablespoon of melted butter because the crust was too loose and the it came out salty, be careful with that. Excellent recipe and very easy by the way.
Read More Reviews