Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
The perfect dessert for a sunny day. Fresh strawberries are kept shiny with a fruit-sweetened glaze.
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 ounces) graham cracker crumb crust
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat free cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 to 2 cups halved fresh strawberries
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jelly, warmed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE evaporated milk, cream cheese, egg, sugar, flour and lemon peel in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Arrange strawberries on top of pie; drizzle with jelly. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
strawberry cheesecake pie
This is simple to make and delicious!
Easy and delicious
I find this recipe to be quick and easy. Love using the blender!! I used reduced fat cream cheese and 2% evap milk since my store didn't have fat free. I added 1/2 tsp of vanilla. My family loved it!!
The picture attracted me to this recipe. It took me a little work to find fresh strawberries, but the rest of this recipe was easy to follow and easy to make. The end result was absolutely delicious.
Oh My God! This recipe is Fantastic!! Very easy to make, not too many eggs, and the carnation milk makes it rich and very yummy tasting. My kids love this recipe better than other cheese cake recipes. A must for Thanksgiving desert. You must give it a try!
Best Cheesecake EVER!!
This cheesecake is the easiest most delicious desert you can ever make. It's a hit every time a make it. My family doesn't go to Juniors anymore for cheesecake they come to my house.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 270mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.