Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
Skip the restaurant and just go straight for the dessert with this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie recipe from Carnation Breakfast Essentials.
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup half & half
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 2 large fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lowfat whipped cream cheese
- 1 packet no-sugar sweetener (such as Splenda)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (33% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 160mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 180% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.