This Lemonade Sparkler is refreshing alone or as the start to a summertime meal. Fresh flavors of strawberry, kiwi and mint add a special elegance to this lemonade sparkler.
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) strawberry kiwi nectar
- 10 fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed fresh whole mint leaves
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon (optional), sliced
PLACE nectar, strawberries, lemon juice, sugar and mint in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
FILL glass with ice. Add equal portions nectar mixture and club soda; stir. Garnish with lemon slice; serve immediately.