Strawberry-Kiwi-Mint Lemonade Sparkler
This Lemonade Sparkler is refreshing alone or as the start to a summertime meal. Fresh flavors of strawberry, kiwi and mint add a special elegance to this lemonade sparkler.
- 1 can (11.5 fl. oz.) strawberry kiwi nectar
- 10 fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed fresh whole mint leaves
- 1 liter club soda, chilled
- 1 lemon (optional), sliced
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
FILL glass with ice. Add equal portions nectar mixture and club soda; stir. Garnish with lemon slice; serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.