Strawberry Tres Leches Cake
Dulce de Leche gives this tres leches cake (cake made with three different milks) a rich caramel taste and fresh strawberries top it off.
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 2 cups chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Dulce de Leche
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 container (8 ounces) light whipped topping
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE cake batter according to package directions. Once batter is prepared, fold in chopped strawberries.
BAKE according to package directions. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Using a wooden pick, skewer or fork, poke holes in the cake thoroughly, penetrating to the bottom of the pan.
HEAT dulce de leche in a large, microwave-safe bowl for 10 seconds to soften. Mix in sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk until fully combined. Carefully pour milk mixture over cake. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
SPREAD whipped topping over top of cake; top with sliced fresh strawberries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe was good...the only thing I would change the next time is to put less of the tres leches mixture into the cake. It was too soggy. Otherwise, very easy to make and tasted good.
Serving Size: 1/20 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 250mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 48g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 37g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.