Strawberry Wheat Germ Smoothie
Loaded with good-for-you nutrients like Vitamin E and C, folic acid and calcium, this strawberry orange wheat germ smoothie is a sweet treat you can feel good about!
• Excellent Source: Calcium, Vitamin C, Folic Acid (20% Daily Value), Vitamin E (20% Daily Value)
• Good source : Fiber, Protein (13% Daily Value)
- 1 cup frozen, unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup orange juice with added calcium and vitamin D
- 1/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/4 cup toasted wheat germ
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 170
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 21g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.