- 2 tablespoons Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 2 shots (2 ounces) espresso
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk, steamed
- 1 tablespoon softly whipped cream
PLACE Coffee-mate and Nesquik in large coffee mug. Brew espresso over mixture; stir. Top with steamed milk and whipped cream.
Review This Recipe
Chocolate adds a nice touch
This was very good. I liked the combination of adding the chocolate to the Cinn Sugar Cookie creamer. I used strong brewed coffee and only had the powdered Nesquik but it turned out great.
Read More Reviews