Sugar Snap Peas and Shrimp Salad
Sugar Snap Peas and shrimp are the highlights in this salad which also features garlic, oregano, tomatoes, bell peppers and onions as colorful and flavorful ingredients. This one is perfect as a starter, and great on its own as a main entrée.
- 4 ounces sugar snap peas, stems removed
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup BIMBO Bread Crumbs
- 1 pound peeled, deveined and cooked jumbo shrimp, patted dry with paper towels
- 8 large lettuce leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX media crema, lemon juice, garlic, 1 teaspoon bouillon, oregano and white pepper in
medium bowl. Add sugar snap peas, tomatoes, bell pepper and green onions; mix well. Refrigerate.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Beat egg lightly in medium bowl.
Combine bread crumbs and remaining bouillon on a plate. Dip shrimp in egg. Toss in bread crumb mixture.
COOK half of shrimp in single layer, turning once, until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
SERVE salad on lettuce leaves; top with warm shrimp.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.