Thinly sliced beef sirloin, fresh spinach leaves, mushrooms and bean sprouts are stir fried in a uniquely delicious sauce. This is an easy, quick and attractive meal for family gatherings or entertaining.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Beef Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3/4 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 cups torn fresh spinach leaves
- 2 cups (6 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups (6 ounces) bean sprouts, rinsed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Hot cooked rice
COMBINE water, soy sauce, bouillon, cornstarch and pepper in small bowl.
HEAT oil in large skillet over high heat. Add beef and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 4 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
ADD spinach, mushrooms, bean sprouts and green onions; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in soy sauce mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened and spinach is wilted. Serve over rice.
Review This Recipe
Sukiyaki Stir-fry tasted like I ordered carry-out from a Chinese restaurant. It is by far one of the best stir-fry recipes that I have made, and I have made many!
Read More Reviews