Quick to make, Summer Potato Salad has refreshing flavors of lime, Dijon mustard and capers. Additional assorted vegetables give this salad some extra color and flavor. Serve on lettuce leaves or as a side dish.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 cups cooked, diced potatoes, cooled
- 1 cup frozen assorted vegetables, steamed and cooled
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Lettuce leaves for serving
COMBINE media crema, mayonnaise, lime juice, mustard and salt in small bowl; set aside.
COMBINE potatoes, vegetables and capers in large bowl. Add media crema mixture; mix well. Refrigerate before serving. Serve over lettuce leaves, if desired.