Summer Potato Salad
Quick to make, Summer Potato Salad has refreshing flavors of lime, Dijon mustard and capers. Additional assorted vegetables give this salad some extra color and flavor. Serve on lettuce leaves or as a side dish.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 4 cups cooked, diced potatoes, cooled
- 1 cup frozen assorted vegetables, steamed and cooled
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- Lettuce leaves for serving
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE potatoes, vegetables and capers in large bowl. Add media crema mixture; mix well. Refrigerate before serving. Serve over lettuce leaves, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 27g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (13% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.