Super-Easy Mocha Iced Chocolate Chip Cookies are delicious. The mocha icing on this cookie adds great flavor dimension.
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 teaspoon NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
BAKE cookies according to package directions; cool completely.
COMBINE Taster’s Choice and vanilla extract in small bowl. Beat cream cheese in small mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar, cocoa and coffee-vanilla mixture until well blended. Spread cookies with frosting. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
Review This Recipe
super-easy mocha Iced Chocolate chip cookies
What great flavors, there easy and they are rich, you only want to make them when you have a crowd or you'll eat too many. The icing just makes the already delicious chocolate chip cookie even better. What too great compliments of flavors.
Read More Reviews