Rich and truly divine fudge! The easy way is the microwave method. This Rocky Road Fudge is a delicious mixture of chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, marshmallows and walnuts. It is easy to make and perfect to bring to all of your holiday parties!
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts
LINE 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil; grease lightly.
MICROWAVE morsels and sweetened condensed milk in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Stir in vanilla extract. Fold in marshmallows and nuts.
PRESS mixture into prepared baking pan. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into pieces.
Review This Recipe
I love nuts & chocolate, so when I saw this I had to try it. GREAT!!!!! tasting, Thanks!
Read More Reviews