Sweet & Salty NESTLÉ® Toll House® Cookies
Who doesn’t love something that’s both salty and sweet? This simple recipe puts a new spin on an old favorite by adding pretzel and potato chip pieces to the classic Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups coarsely broken rippled potato chips
- 1 cup small pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, potato chips, pretzel pieces and peanuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Totally awesome!! Will make these again! Everyone
A definite keeper and new family favorite!
Serving Size: 1/60 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.