Sweet and Sour Pork
Ready in 30 minutes, this delicious classic favorite Sweet and Sour Pork recipe will make you a hit with your guests.
- 3/4 pound boneless pork, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 3 teaspoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce, divided
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 large egg
- 3 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 1/2 cup juice)
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, cut into cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX sugar and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch in small bowl. Gradually add vinegar, pineapple juice, tomato paste and remaining 1 tablespoon seasoning sauce; set aside.
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Stir in cornstarch mixture; heat to boiling. Boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Add pork and pineapple.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 110mg (36% of DV)
- Sodium: 650mg (27% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 66g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 53g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 170% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.