Sweet Chili-Garlic Dipping Sauce
Sweet Chili-Garlic Dipping Sauce is perfect to complement pot stickers, dumplings or vegetables. Rice vinegar, soy sauce, zesty chili sauce combined with a touch of sesame oil give character to this delightful sensation.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup brewed green tea or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 25
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 930mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 3g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.