Sweet Chili-Garlic Dipping Sauce is perfect to complement pot stickers, dumplings or vegetables. Rice vinegar, soy sauce, zesty chili sauce combined with a touch of sesame oil give character to this delightful sensation.
Recipe compliments of cookbook author Ying Chang Compestine.
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1/4 cup brewed green tea or rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
COMBINE soy sauce, green tea, sweet chili sauce, seasoning sauce, green onion, garlic and oil in small bowl. Let sit for 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.