Sweet Chili Tofu
This flavorful fried Sweet Chili Tofu recipe was submitted by Jeff Pillet-Shore as part of our MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce employee recipe contest. Perfect as a side dish or lighter main entrée.
- 1 lb. firm tofu, cut into cubes
- 2/3 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT vegetable oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add several pieces of tofu until skillet is filled but not overcrowded. Fry for several minutes or until golden on each side. Serve with additional sweet chili sauce, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 300
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 80% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.