Sweet Cream Blackberry Enchiladas
Sweet Cream Blackberry Enchiladas are similar to a fruit and cream filled crêpe but made with tortillas instead. Blackberries and cream cheese are blended to make the perfect filling for this delicious, easy, no-bake dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups blackberries, rinsed, divided
- 4 ounces lowfat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
HEAT one tortilla at a time over gas flame or in a skillet over medium-high heat just until a few brown spots appear; set aside.
SPOON about 1 rounded ¼ cup of blackberry filling onto tortilla, roll and place on a large serving platter or in a casserole dish, seam-side-down. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
BRUSH tops of enchiladas with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup blackberries. Drizzle with Nesquik. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 240
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (10% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (15% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.