Sweet Cream Blackberry Enchiladas are similar to a fruit and cream filled crêpe but made with tortillas instead. Blackberries and cream cheese are blended to make the perfect filling for this delicious, easy, no-bake dessert.
- 1 1/4 cups blackberries, rinsed, divided
- 4 ounces lowfat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 of an 8-ounce container fat free frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 10 fajita-size flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
COMBINE 1 cup blackberries, cream cheese, evaporated milk and 1 tablespoon sugar in a food processor or blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl. Fold in whipped topping.
COMBINE remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
HEAT one tortilla at a time over gas flame or in a skillet over medium-high heat just until a few brown spots appear; set aside.
SPOON about 1 rounded ¼ cup of blackberry filling onto tortilla, roll and place on a large serving platter or in a casserole dish, seam-side-down. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
BRUSH tops of enchiladas with butter; sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup blackberries. Drizzle with Nesquik. Serve immediately.