This refreshing cucumber salad with spicy accents makes a colorful side dish or starter. It's a twist on regular cucumber salad and is sweet, salty and spicy all at once.
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
COMBINE cucumbers, bell pepper, lime juice, sweet chili sauce, basil, onion and salt in medium bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with peanuts before serving.
Review This Recipe
These cucumbers have a little sweetness, a bit more tartness and a tiny bit of heat. I need to make another batch!
Read More Reviews