Sweet Heat Glazed Ribs
These tangy, spicy glazed ribs are perfect all year long. The sweet heat of the glaze adds a delightful and zesty flavor.
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb. pork loin back ribs, cut into 3-rib sections
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE ribs, meat-side-up, on prepared pan. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour.
COMBINE sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl. Brush ribs with chili sauce mixture. Bake, brushing occasionally with glaze, for an additional 30 to 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 870
- Calories from Fat: 600
- Total Fat: 67g (103% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 25g (124% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 230mg (77% of DV)
- Sodium: 1540mg (64% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 46g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.