These tangy, spicy glazed ribs are perfect all year long. The sweet heat of the glaze adds a delightful and zesty flavor.
- 2 1/2 to 3 lb. pork loin back ribs, cut into 3-rib sections
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon peeled, finely chopped fresh ginger
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with heavy-duty foil.
PLACE ribs, meat-side-up, on prepared pan. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Bake for 1 hour.
COMBINE sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and ginger in small bowl. Brush ribs with chili sauce mixture. Bake, brushing occasionally with glaze, for an additional 30 to 45 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.