Sweet Heat Peanut Dip
Sweet Heat Peanut Dip is a perfect dip to serve with chicken skewers or raw, cut vegetables. Sprinkle some chopped peanuts and cilantro on top for extra flavor, texture and color.
- 6 tablespoons NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 2 to 4 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SPRINKLE with peanuts and cilantro before serving.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve with grilled chicken skewers or raw cut vegetables.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This sauce is beautiful, but i heated it up gently in the microwave for the chicken skewers and it is great also on pork and with prawns. I added a dash of chili as this girl from down under likes a bit of heat. Not for kids tatses really, but very nice served with a platter of assorted veggies, make s a great change from boring old cheese at a party.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 180mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 6g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.