Sweet Heat Peanut Dip is a perfect dip to serve with chicken skewers or raw, cut vegetables. Sprinkle some chopped peanuts and cilantro on top for extra flavor, texture and color.
- 6 tablespoons NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 2 to 4 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro (optional)
COMBINE table cream, sweet chili sauce and peanut butter in small bowl.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
SPRINKLE with peanuts and cilantro before serving.
SERVING SUGGESTIONS: Serve with grilled chicken skewers or raw cut vegetables.
Review This Recipe
This sauce is beautiful, but i heated it up gently in the microwave for the chicken skewers and it is great also on pork and with prawns.
I added a dash of chili as this girl from down under likes a bit of heat.
Not for kids tatses really, but very nice served with a platter of assorted veggies, make s a great change from boring old cheese at a party.