This Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni with Garden Vegetables features sausage-stuffed pasta and makes a delicious weeknight dinner.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni, prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (about 4 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
MELT butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms and bell peppers; cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender. Reduce heat to low; add sauce. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
ARRANGE vegetable mixture on serving platter or individual plates; top with pasta. Sprinkle with basil.
Review This Recipe
This meal was really great, I enjoyed eating all the fresh vegetables(something I don't eat very often). I had never bought that brand of pasta or sauce before. I was very impressed they were both delicious, I will make this again. I enjoyed this meal so much I was looking forward to the leftovers all day!!
Read More Reviews