Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni with Garden Vegetables
This Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni with Garden Vegetables features sausage-stuffed pasta and makes a delicious weeknight dinner.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Sweet Italian Sausage Tortelloni (9 oz.), prepared according to package directions, kept hot
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into strips
- 1 1/2 cups (about 4 ounces) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ARRANGE vegetable mixture on serving platter or individual plates; top with pasta. Sprinkle with basil.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this and everyone who tried it fell in love with it. Pretty easy to make and absolutely delicious.
sweet italian sausage tortelloni with garden veget
I made this dish for dinner last night and my husband ask if their was any more left because it was the best that he had tasted.
Simple is the key
My family couldn't get enough. What a great way to get the kids to eat their veges! I couldn't find the Buitoni brand tortellini so I substituted one pack each of sausage tortellini and mushroom stuffed tomato tortellini (18oz total) and it was just enough. I plan to make it again using different vegetables. This is a super tasty, easy week night meal and the kids love it!
I made this as my first meal to impress my new boyfriend. He loved it and requests it all the time now! I added freshly grated parmesan cheese and used three-cheese spaghetti sauce instead of the marinara sauce.
is it pre-cooked
I was wondering if you cook your food before you put it in the packages. I was wondering this, because i only cooked the sweet italian sasuage for about 5 minutes, and did not know if that is ok? Please respond to me as soon as poaaible. I ate it on November 30, 2002. thank you
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (22% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 660mg (27% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (21% of DV)
- Sugars: 12g
- Protein: 10g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.