This Sweet Potato Soufflé is an elegant and simple to make side dish and is great with ham, turkey, pork or beef main dishes.
- 2 cans (29 oz. each) sweet potatoes, packed in light syrup, drained
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Lightly grease 3-quart casserole.
PLACE sweet potatoes, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, butter, pumpkin pie spice and salt in food processor or blender; cover. Process until smooth. Pour into prepared casserole; sprinkle with nuts.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown.
Review This Recipe
Easy New Side Dish
This is so quick and easy to make! I served it this thanksgiving for the first time and it went over great. It also looks great among all the other holiday dishes. I added extra pecan pieces for a little more crunch!
Read More Reviews