Sweet Pumpkin Dip
Serve this luscious Sweet Pumpkin Dip with a tray of gingersnaps, vanilla wafers or lemon wafers. Trim the crusts from white bread, spread this mixture on to create delicate party sandwiches and cut out with cookie cutters.
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened *
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute light cream cheese (Neufchâtel) for cream cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I made this for our office Admin. Assistant Day brunch & it was a hit! I served it with vanilla wafers & everyone loved it! I shared the recipe & plan to make this one of my favorite recipes!
New Thanksgiving Favorite
I made this for Thanksgiving Day, as an appetizer while we all waited for the dinner to be done and the guests to arrive. After receiving several comments that they would not like it, they all loved it! I served it with cut up apples, grapes, and pumpkin bread. This will now be on my list for every Thanksgiving!
the girls at work loved it. I had to bring the recipe in for them.
I had this dip at an office potluck. I am not a pumpkin fan but this dip has made me a convert. This recipe has now been added to our "Family Favorites" recipe book.
This dip is so good
I tried the sweet pumpkin dip at a Halloween party and it was so good. It goes good with anything.
Serving Size: 1/15 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (16% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (33% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 19g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 100% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.