Serve this luscious Sweet Pumpkin Dip with a tray of gingersnaps, vanilla wafers or lemon wafers. Trim the crusts from white bread, spread this mixture on to create delicate party sandwiches and cut out with cookie cutters.
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened *
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
BEAT cream cheese and pumpkin in large mixer bowl until smooth. Add sugar, cinnamon and ginger; mix thoroughly. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with fresh fruit, bite-size cinnamon graham crackers, gingersnap cookies, toasted mini-bagels, toast slices, muffins and/or English muffins.
* NOTE: For a lower-fat version of this recipe, substitute light cream cheese (Neufchâtel) for cream cheese.
Review This Recipe
This tastes just like pumpkin cream cheese they put out in the fall. So glad to have found a duplicate! Delicious!
Read More Reviews