Who doesn’t love something that’s both salty and sweet? This simple recipe puts a new spin on an old favorite by adding pretzel and potato chip pieces to the classic Nestlé® Toll House® Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 cups coarsely broken rippled potato chips
- 1 cup small pretzel twists, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted peanuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, potato chips, pretzel pieces and peanuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Totally awesome!! Will make these again! Everyone
A definite keeper and new family favorite!
Read More Reviews