This cute Sweetarts Dirt Cake Pudding is an ideal choice for kids birthday or Halloween parties. Kids will love the chocolately flavor, crunchy cookie bits and gummy SweeTARTS.
- 1 package (1.4 ounces) instant sugar free chocolate or 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 cups (two 8-ounce bottles) NESTLÉ NESQUIK Ready-to-Drink Chocolate Milk
- 1 cup crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder or OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 package (5.25 ounces) WONKA SweeTARTS Gummies Candy
PREPARE pudding according to package directions using Nesquik milk in place of regular milk.
COMBINE cookie crumbs, Nesquik powder and morsels in medium bowl; reserve 1/3 cup.
LAYER half of remaining crumb mixture, a couple Gummies, half of whipped topping and half of pudding evenly in eight 7-ounce glasses or small bowls. Top each with a couple Gummies, remaining half (not reserved) crumb mixture, remaining pudding and remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with reserved 1/3 cup crumb mixture. Top with remaining Gummies.