Sweetheart Cookies are quick and easy as well as delicious. Perfect for a party or school events. Ready in less than 1 hour.
- 1 package (13 oz.) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts, unwrapped
- 3/4 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
BEAT peanut butter, brown sugar, butter and 1/2 cup granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour and baking soda.
SHAPE dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in 1/4 cup granulated sugar; place on ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 7 to 9 minutes or until lightly browned. Immediately press 1 Nestlé Heart into center of each cookie (cookie will crack around edges). Cool cookies on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
Best peanut butter cookies
Mmy family ate this up in no time. Try with all diffrent types of choclate. Great with milk.
Read More Reviews