Taco Macaroni Skillet
This Taco Macaroni Skillet is a creamy beef and noodle dish that is perked up with green chiles, chili powder and tomatoes.
- 12 ounces extra-lean ground beef
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes in juice, undrained
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) dried elbow macaroni
- 2/3 cup (5 fluid-ounce can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 1 cup (1 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- Additional shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD pasta; return to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 14 to 16 minutes or until pasta is tender.
STIR in evaporated milk. Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup cheese. Sprinkle additional cheese over top. Cover; let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great & Easy
Added black beans and hand full of corn for color
Great Go to Meal
Quick, easy and yummy! Will add to our rotation.
Not really hot at all like I thought it would be. My 1 year old LOVED it as well!!
Will be in your rotation
This has a great kick to it! We keep all the ingredients on hand its so easy and filling to eat! Everyone will ask for it again!
THIS MEAL WAS VERY GOOD AND IT DID NOT TAKE MUCH TIME. MY KIDS ALSO ENJOYED HELPING ME COOK IT AND EAT IT
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 398
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 61mg (20% of DV)
- Sodium: 377mg (16% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 24g
- Vitamin A: 28% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 22% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.