Tahini Chicken Salad
The amazing Asian flavors in this Tahini Chicken Salad recipe will impress your guests. Less than 30 minutes to prepare and makes an exotic week night meal. Use udon noodles or other favorite pasta.
- 6 ounces dried udon noodles, broken in half
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 cup chopped, unpeeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons sesame paste (tahini)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon or Chinese mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE noodles, chicken and cucumber in large bowl. Combine sesame paste, mustard, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sugar and sweet chili sauce in small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture. Toss to coat. Serve at room temperature.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 530mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 29g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.