The amazing Asian flavors in this Tahini Chicken Salad recipe will impress your guests. Less than 30 minutes to prepare and makes an exotic week night meal. Use udon noodles or other favorite pasta.
- 6 ounces dried udon noodles, broken in half
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken breast meat
- 1 cup chopped, unpeeled cucumber
- 3 tablespoons sesame paste (tahini)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon or Chinese mustard
- 1 to 2 tablespoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Cooking Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
COOK noodles in boiling water for 8 to 10 minutes or until soft but still chewy. Rinse in cold water.
PLACE noodles, chicken and cucumber in large bowl. Combine sesame paste, mustard, soy sauce, vinegar, oil, sugar and sweet chili sauce in small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle over chicken mixture. Toss to coat. Serve at room temperature.