Take-Two Turkey Tetrazzini
Try something new with leftover turkey with this Take-Two Turkey Tetrazzini. Combine chunks of turkey with a creamy, cheesy sauce and a variety of veggies and bake with al dente spaghetti - it’s a simple dish for all ages to enjoy.
- 8 oz. dry spaghetti
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen vegetable blend (peas, carrots, corn, beans)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 fl. oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup (2.25 oz.) shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups (about 10 oz.) cooked turkey, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, adding frozen vegetables to boiling pasta water for last minute of cooking time; drain. Return pasta and vegetables to cooking pot.
MEANWHILE, HEAT oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour, garlic powder, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat; gradually stir in broth. Return to heat; bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir in evaporated milk and 1/2 cup cheese; cook over low heat until cheese melts. Remove from heat. Stir in turkey.
POUR cheese sauce over pasta and vegetables; mix lightly. Pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 305g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 410mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 28g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (8% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 17g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.