Tall White Chocolate Caramel Latte
Savor the sweet taste of White Chocolate Caramel Latte with either shots of espresso or espresso coffee. This foam covered treat is nothing short of perfection. Serve in a tall cup to make a dramatic presentation. Our blog shows you how!
- 3/4 cup 1% milk
- 2 tablespoons White Chocolate Caramel Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 shots (2 ounces) espresso or 1/3 cup hot, freshly brewed dark roast espresso coffee
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk and Coffee-mate on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Amazing! What a great way to enjoy the wonderful taste of Coffee-Mate. I'm hooked on this one, for sure. Thanks a million!
This was a fantastic drink! What a great way to enjoy the fantastic flavors of Coffee-Mate! Thanks a million!
Great flavor Idea
Make a big one in this
This is great creamer.. It is my favorite and I am so glad you put this out.. Now it needs to be in the big container.
I am in love with this flavor... Hands down the best creamer I have ever tasted. Starbucks has nothing on this!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 150
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 20g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.