This Tasty Turkey Meatloaf recipe gets an extra flavor punch from chunky salsa. Easy to make and perfect for quick family meals.
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey breast meat
- 1 1/2 cups thick & chunky salsa, divided
- 3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons dried ground parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE turkey, 1/2 cup salsa, oats, onion, parsley, bouillon, pepper, garlic and egg in large bowl; mix well. Press mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until browned and firm. Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve with remaining salsa.
Review This Recipe
Fast and Easy
I have tried this recipe twice, both times I've done it in the microwave oven. It is very simple and tasty. Just put it in a glass pie plate in the shape of a ring (leave center open) and bake for about 10-12 minutes, until it is firm to the touch. I usually cut the recipe in half, as there is just two of us. Cooks in 8 minutes with 1 lb. of meat.
Read More Reviews