This Tasty Turkey Meatloaf recipe gets an extra flavor punch from chunky salsa. Easy to make and perfect for quick family meals.
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey breast meat
- 1 1/2 cups thick & chunky salsa, divided
- 3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons dried ground parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE turkey, 1/2 cup salsa, oats, onion, parsley, bouillon, pepper, garlic and egg in large bowl; mix well. Press mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until browned and firm. Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve with remaining salsa.
Review This Recipe
Good and easy!
My adult son is on a low cholesterol diet, my adult daughter and myself are on a low fat diet. So this recipe worked just fine for each of us. It is very easy to make and quite tastey for a ground turkey meatloaf. I didn't have enough turkey to make the entire recipe so I halved it. I also used just the egg white to lower the cholesterol even more. I used quick cooking oats as I didn't have the old fashioned kind.It still came out good with these exchanges. This meatloaf held together very well and cut nicely. Good recipe!
Read More Reviews