This Tasty Turkey Meatloaf recipe gets an extra flavor punch from chunky salsa. Easy to make and perfect for quick family meals.
- 2 pounds lean ground turkey breast meat
- 1 1/2 cups thick & chunky salsa, divided
- 3/4 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons dried ground parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE turkey, 1/2 cup salsa, oats, onion, parsley, bouillon, pepper, garlic and egg in large bowl; mix well. Press mixture into 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
BAKE for 60 to 70 minutes or until browned and firm. Let stand for 5 minutes; remove from pan. Serve with remaining salsa.
Review This Recipe
Being on the Atkins diet requires me to eat more lean meat and less carbs. This also helps those who have type 2 diabetes. I found making this in the morning was easy and serving it with eggs is filling and delicious.
Read More Reviews