Tequila Citrus Chicken Wings
Orange and lemon flavors enhance these tasty and delicious Tequila Citrus Chicken Wings.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 lbs. small chicken wings
- 1/2 cup tequila
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 6 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Assorted vegetables
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for dipping
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE tequila, orange juice, lime juice, seasoning sauce, honey, orange peel, chili powder and cumin in same skillet. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Add chicken wings; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes or until sauce is thickened and chicken wings are fully cooked. Serve with assorted vegetables and ranch dressing.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 720
- Calories from Fat: 420
- Total Fat: 47g (72% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (52% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 135mg (45% of DV)
- Sodium: 2090mg (87% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 17g
- Protein: 32g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.