Tex-Mex Party Lasagna
This Tex-Mex Party Lasagna will add a zesty flair to your next gathering.
- 1 package Party Size Lasagna with Meat & Sauce, defrosted
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup minced fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
LAYER beans, corn, jalapeno peppers and olives over top of lasagna. Replace aluminum lid, bending slightly to elevate from lasagna.
BAKE lasagna on baking sheet, on middle oven rack in preheated 400°F. oven for 55 minutes.
REMOVE lid carefully and sprinkle with green onion and cilantro; Bake an additional 5 -10 minutes. Let stand 15 - 20 minutes before cutting into squares.
ARRANGE lettuce on serving plates. Place lasagna on top of lettuce. Serve with toppings.
*DEFROST in refrigerator for a maximum of 48 hours.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Loved this recipe, the one change I made was I used mexicorn instead of regular. Personal preference but this is a great party pleaser!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 184
- Calories from Fat: 51
- Total Fat: 5.7g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 18mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 561mg (22% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23.3g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4.8g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 11.3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 16% of DV
- Iron: 12% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.