Thai Buffalo Wings
Cindy Hsueh's simple-to-make Thai Buffalo Wings recipe was a finalist in our MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce employee recipe contest. Sweet and simple flavors make this an attractive delight that everyone will enjoy.
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup canned pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 230
- Total Fat: 26g (40% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (26% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (24% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: .5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.