Cindy Hsueh's simple-to-make Thai Buffalo Wings recipe was a finalist in our MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce employee recipe contest. Sweet and simple flavors make this an attractive delight that everyone will enjoy.
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup canned pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
HEAT oil in large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add chicken wings; fry on all sides until golden. Remove wings from skillet. Remove all but 2 tablespoons oil from skillet. Add garlic; cook for 20 seconds. Stir in cucumber, bell pepper, pineapple, sweet chili sauce and water. Bring to a boil; add wings back to skillet. Cook for 1 minute to heat through.