Thai Chicken with Sweet Chili Sauce & Basil is a truly delicious preparation that is ready in less than 30 minutes. You'll love the colorful vegetable assortment in this dish. Serve over rice and garnish with a few shreds of basil.
- 1 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cored and cut into thin strips
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil, cut into strips
- Hot cooked rice
COMBINE sweet chili sauce, water, seasoning sauce, fish sauce and sugar in small bowl; set aside.
HEAT oil in wok or large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add bell pepper, carrots, bamboo shoots, green onions and chili sauce mixture.
COOK, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sauce starts to thicken. Add basil; cook for 30 seconds or just until wilted. Serve over rice.