Thai Chicken with Sweet Chili Sauce & Basil
Thai Chicken with Sweet Chili Sauce & Basil is a truly delicious preparation that is ready in less than 30 minutes. You'll love the colorful vegetable assortment in this dish. Serve over rice and garnish with a few shreds of basil.
- 1 cup MAGGI TASTE OF ASIA Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons MAGGI Seasoning Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, cored and cut into thin strips
- 3 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 can (8 oz.) bamboo shoots, drained
- 2 green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh basil, cut into strips
- Hot cooked rice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in wok or large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; stir-fry for 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add bell pepper, carrots, bamboo shoots, green onions and chili sauce mixture.
COOK, stirring constantly, for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and sauce starts to thicken. Add basil; cook for 30 seconds or just until wilted. Serve over rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 490
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (6% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 65mg (22% of DV)
- Sodium: 3110mg (130% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 67g (22% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 40g
- Protein: 31g
- Vitamin A: 140% of DV
- Vitamin C: 110% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.