Thai Iced Coffee
If you like Thai Iced Tea, try this Thai Iced Coffee. Equally delicious!
- 2 cups water
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE House Blend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules, dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom or ground cinnamon
- Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I absolutely love Thai iced tea, and thought this was a great, easy recipe to make it! Wonderful tasting.
Love this recipe!!!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 45mg (2% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 16g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 15g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.