Thai Iced Tea
If you've ever had Thai Iced Tea in a Thai restaurant, you know the taste is heavenly. This version tastes just like the real thing.
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Table Cream
- 8 1/3 cups water, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- Ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE remaining 8 cups water, sugar, sweetened condensed milk and Nestea in large pitcher; stir until tea is dissolved.
FILL eight tall glasses with ice. Divide tea mixture among glasses; top each with 2 tablespoons cream mixture.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This recipe of Thai iced Tea tastes just like the real thing. My family loves when i make this tea.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (26% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 70mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 54g (18% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 54g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.