The flavors of ginger, sesame and soy paired with peanut butter, create unique and delicious Asian flavored wings! These zesty wings can be served with extra creamy peanut dipping sauce and fresh veggies – a sure-fire crowd pleaser!
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons rice or cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 lbs. frozen chicken wings, thawed
PLACE evaporated milk, peanut butter, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, green onions, ginger, vinegar and pepper flakes in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Combine 1/2 cup peanut sauce, remaining 5 tablespoons soy sauce and chicken wings in large bowl; cover. Marinate chicken in refrigerator for 1 hour. Refrigerate remaining peanut sauce.
PREHEAT oven to 425º F. Foil-line and grease 2 baking sheets with sides.
PLACE chicken on prepared baking sheets. Discard any remaining marinade.
BAKE for 40 to 45 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from baking sheets to serving platter. Stir remaining peanut sauce and spoon some over wings. If desired, serve remaining sauce with wings and assorted cut-up vegetables.
• Jazz up the presentation with a colorful array of fresh vegetables, such as peapods and red and yellow peppers.
Review This Recipe
It may be me....
I've been making a lot of dishes with peanut butter lately, as it is a great way to get protein into the diet, so I may be burned out on the flavor. These were good, but not crunchy enough for my taste. I will play around with the recipe, and see if I can make it just a little less peanutty.
Read More Reviews