Thin Mint Chocolate-Drizzled Pretzels
Girl Scouts® Thin Mints are America's favorite cookie, and now you can get this famous chocolate cookie and mint flavor in a pretzel. And it's no-bake, so you don't have to use an oven.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® GIRL SCOUTS® THIN MINTS® Flavor Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 8 cups mini pretzel twists, pretzel thins or whole-grain crackers
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE pretzels on cooling rack(s) with parchment or wax paper underneath to catch any drips. Or, line baking sheet(s) with parchment paper and place pretzels directly on parchment. Spoon chocolate mixture into heavy-duty quart-size food storage bag; cut tiny corner off with scissors and squeeze to drizzle over pretzels.
LET chocolate set at room temperature for at least 2 hours. Or to speed process, refrigerate for 1 hour to set the chocolate. Remove from refrigerator and keep at room temperature until chocolate is firm. Once firm, store coated pretzels in airtight container at room temperature.
The GIRL SCOUTS® name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes, including GIRL SCOUT COOKIES®, THIN MINTS®, TREFOILS®, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE SALE®, GIRL SCOUT COOKIE PROGRAM, and the Trefoil Design, are owned by Girl Scouts of the USA. Nestlé USA, Inc. is an official GSUSA licensed vendor.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 8g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 1390mg (58% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 50g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (11% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.